Wile E. Coyote and the Road Runner taught me some valuable life lessons as a child. The cartoon characters’ Saturday morning antics revealed:
- When you run off a cliff, keep moving your feet and don’t look down.
- Gravity is a real DELETED BY CENSOR.
- Parasols are poor protection against falling boulders.
- The Acme Corporation sells all the gear necessary to catch a fast adversary.
- Coyotes have more lives than cats.
- Cannon balls sting but cause no permanent harm.
Most of all, the Coyote taught me to keep trying no matter how many times I failed.